The list of the most popular crypto news in the past week has started to vary. Starting from This British man won’t give up his search for a Rp 2.7 trillion Bitcoin wallet that was lost in the trashto CZ denies that Binance lost 90 percent of its users to this Gegar.
Here are the top 9 crypto news stories of the week (July 30 – August 5, 2022), summarized.
1. With a capital of IDR 164 billion, this British man does not give up the search for a Bitcoin wallet of IDR 2.7 trillion that was lost in a pile of 110 thousand tons of garbage
Claiming to have pocketed capital amounting to IDR 164 billion, this British man did not give up his search for the Bitcoin wallet, now worth IDR 2.7 trillion, which was lost in 2013 in a landfill.
2. Robert Kiyosaki suggests investing in these assets, other than Bitcoin
Robert Kiyosaki, investor and author of the famous book Rich Dad Poor Dad, advises investing in a number of assets other than Bitcoin, which he supports, during the current crisis.
3. Bitcoin miners predicted to stop capitulating in September 2022, signs the decline will end soon
Bitcoin miners are predicted to stop capitulating in September 2022, a sign that the bear market is coming to an end.
4. Today’s Bitcoin Price Hits US$24,200, Watcher: Don’t Be Surprised If It Falls Quickly
The price of bitcoin touched the US$24,200 range this evening, rising slightly after the Fed softened its benchmark interest rate hike last Wednesday. But observers say don’t be surprised if it fades quickly.
5. Binance bows to the US SEC, here’s what it must do
Binance, the world’s largest crypto exchange, has finally filed with the United States Exchange and Trade Commission (SEC), as a result, one cryptocurrency previously traded on Binance has now been delisted, namely AMP.
6. Friends of George Soros: Bitcoin is facing challenges from the government and worries that the stock market is deteriorating
A friend of George Soros, Jim Rogers, was worried that the bear market in the capital would worsen. Many stock prices will drop 90 percent, he said. As for Bitcoin, he is sure it will face many challenges from the government if it becomes more popular.
7. Dogecoin (DOGE) will lose its value? Here is according to a survey by Finder.com
Price comparison portal Finder.com provides Dogecoin (DOGE) price predictions via a panel of crypto experts. According to the panel, DOGE will lose value.
8. The US dollar has the potential to fall sharply if the Fed continues to raise interest rates while the economy weakens
The US dollar, based on the dollar index (DXY), is up more than 10 percent so far this year. Having reached a high of 109.2 on July 14, 2022 and now in the range of 105.8, the US dollar is forecast to fall strongly if the Fed continues to raise interest rates at a time of declining economic growth.
9. Binance admits it lost 90 percent of its users because of this Gegar, CZ: That’s not true
Crypto exchange Binance admits it lost 90 percent of its users after implementing stricter KYC in July last year. However, Changpeng Zhao (CZ), founder and CEO of Binance, said the information was false. [ab]